TES meeting: Date and place
The next TES meeting will be held in Fulda on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
TES is a group of publicly appointed and EU-certified experts who work very closely together and complement each other professionally.
Two meetings are held annually. Already the evening before there is a first exchange of ideas among colleagues.
Are you interested in participating? If yes, make the first contact via contact form.
Program of the 11th TES meeting on April 20, 2023
“Industrial valves in piping systems and valve actuators”.
– Speaker Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Dick –
“Brewery and beverage industry machinery and equipment: design and execution errors”.
– Speaker Dipl.-Braumeister Raimund Kalinowski –
“Concrete technologies, construction machinery and equipment”.
– Speaker Dr.-Ing. Dieter Bergemann –
“Challenging a breath alcohol measurement by ingesting “Fishermans Friends”“
– Speaker Dr. Karl-Heinz Walker –
“Arbitrator’s report on a sheetfed offset press“
– Speaker Dipl.-Ing. Tilo Steinborn –
“Wow macroeconomic factors affect industrial property insurance.“
– Speaker MBA Philip Merker –
“Small screw, big impact: How an M4 screw nearly led to a fatal crash“
– Speaker Dipl.-Ing. Frank Blasek –
“Overhead line damage at Landshut station in July 2022“
– Speaker Dipl.-Ing. Martin Will –
The answers are just a click away.